Pools and Finnish sauna (100 °C):
8.00 a.m – 9:00 p.m.
Steam cabin and Finnish sauna (70 °C): 3:00 p.m – 9:00 p.m
Infrared sauna: please inform our bath attendant, when you would like to use it.
8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sunday-Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Friday-Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Pool with adventure elements: 63 m2, 0.9 -1.2 m deep, 30-32 °C,
- Jacuzzi for 12 people: 6.3 m2, 0.9 m deep, 33-35 °C,
- Adventure-douche with sound- and light effects,
- Resting area,
- Well-being desk with refresheners
- Infra Sauna with Salt Bricks Vaporized salt particles have a beneficial, healing, preventive effect on respiratory diseases: head colds, chills, clogged nasal passages, runny nose, sinusitis, frontal sinusitis, coughing, inflamed airways, chest cold, respiratory allergies, hay fever, asthma, croup, Bronchitis Breathing the air of an infra sauna with walls made of salt on a daily basis has a preventive effect on respiratory diseases. The salt brick infra cabin can also help eliminate concentration and sleeping disorders
- Finnish sauna 100 and 70 degree Celsius The hot, dry air helps destroy bacteria and viruses, while perspiration can help purge toxins and excreta through the skin. The sauna has many physiological effects: it improves circulation, helps restore vascular function, strengthens the heart and boosts the resistance of the body – therefore it helps prevent flu and common colds, while boosting the beauty of the skin (making it younger and more flexible), mitigating muscle strain and easing stress. It boosts circulation, thanks to which the body is supplied with more oxygen, allowing it to relax and regenerate with more ease. The sauna is a source of both prevention and healing.
- Steam Cabin The steam cabin establishes fundamentally different conditions than a sauna; this is a sweat cabin with a relaxing, revitalizing effect that also boosts your health and makes your skin healthier and more beautiful. It functions the most effectively at a temperature of 43-46 degrees Celsius with a relative humidity of at least 80-100%. The heat makes the body sweat in its effort to retain its internal temperature. However, it is so hot inside the steam cabin that despite profuse perspiration, the body temperature is still 1-1.5 degrees Celsius higher than normally. This leads to accelerated circulation, increased pulse rate and reduced blood pressure thanks to the enlarged blood vessels.
- Infra Sauna
- The infra sauna is a sauna perfect for everyday use. Not only can an infra sauna help you warm up on winter days, it also helps boost your health and beauty with repeated visits in the winter and summer period.
- The infra sauna can help purge the body from toxins. As well as shedding water, perspiration can also cleanse the body from toxic substances accumulated in the body and skin. Sweating activates the lymphatic system that removes the toxins and acids built up in body fat. These are purged from the body through enlarged pores, while sweating also washes toxins and dirt out of the deeper layers of the skin.
- The infra sauna beautifies the skin and helps reduce cellulitis. As toxins and excreta are purged from the skin with sweating, the skin becomes cleaner than after a simple shower. In the meantime, the skin becomes more flexible, smoother and tighter. This way, it helps counter cellulitis.
- The infra sauna can also boost the immune system. Sauna use warms up the body, inducing a kind of “artificial fever”. This induces a protective response from the body. We sweat to give off heat and our lymphatic system kicks in to secrete the accumulated toxins. Thanks to this regular “exercise” and the lack of toxins, your immune system can work more efficiently.
- The infra sauna strengthens vessel walls, making them more flexible. However, perspiration isn’t the only way for you to protect yourself against unusual, excess heat. Your heart beats faster and the vessels expand to help you deliver more blood to all parts of the body. This way, the bloodstream also plays a role in maintaining optimal body temperature. The expansion and contraction of vessels have a beneficial effect on maintaining healthy circulation.
- The infra sauna helps burn calories. While protecting itself against the heat, your body burns hundreds of calories. According to studies, a half hour spent in the sauna burns more calories than through intensive exercise. However, in itself, sauna use is no replacement for exercise and does not help weight loss! Still, it feels great to visit the sauna after a workout, while boosting the effect of the workout.
- The infra sauna reduces pain. Sauna use can also be an effective way of treating muscle pain, inflammations and the treatment of wounds. Accelerated circulation supplies the “area to be treated” with more oxygen, while also purging more harmful substances from the body. This way, injuries heal at a much faster rate and the pain is reduced.
- The infra sauna reduces stress. While using the sauna, various conditions (that we often fail to consciously realize) are reduced and we have time to focus on ourselves, while soothing our body and soul, thus becoming more balanced and level-headed.
We reserve the right of changes.